Jordan & Israel With Egypt Fly-N-Stay [ hEID-A ]
- City Tour
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare with taxes.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Amman.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Tiberias.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Jerusalem.
- 01 Night accommodation in Saint Catherine.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cairo.
- Daily All Meals at the hotel.
- Visa Fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- English speaking Guide for the entire tour.
- All the transfers in AC Car/Van/Coach.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Amman
Arrival at Amman, Meet our representative who will guide you to the hotel. Check in to the hotel & relax. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Amman
After breakfast , we'll visit the amazing Nabatian city of Petra. We'll be visiting Siq with horse ride and temples and tombs carved into the mountain side. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Amman-Tiberias
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel. Proceed to visit Mt. Nebo and Madeba. We will cross the border to Israel. We will drive to Nazareth, where the Angel Gabriel appeared before Mary and where Jesus spent his Boyhood. Visit the church of the Annunciation and St. Josephs work-shop and the home of the Holy Family. We will drive to Cana where Jesus changed the water into wine. Couples will renew their marriage vows in the church of Cana. Arrive at Tiberias, check in to the hotel & relax. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Tiberias
After breakfast, proceed to drive to Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus Christ delivered the sermon on the mountain. We'll then go to Tabgha where it is believed that the miracle of the fish and the loaves happened, Capernaum -one of the main cities in the area in Jesus' time. We'll then be able to feel how it was like in Jesus' time Sea of Galilee with a Boat Ride across the Sea of Galilee. We'll finish our day in Yardenit baptismal site, where if one wants he can be baptized. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Tiberias-Haifa-Jerusalem
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Proceed to drive to Muchraka (Mount Carmel) - the place where Prophet Elijah defeated the 400 Baal prophets, we'll visit Haifa promenade for an overview of Baha'i Gardens, Port and City of Haifa. We'll drive to Jerusalem. On arrival there, check in to the hotel & relax. Later visit the Prayer Tower center. We will visit Bethlehem where we'll visit Church of Nativity, and Shepherd's Field- where the shepherds heard the good news. Post tour return back to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Jerusalem
After breakfast, proceed to drive to Jerusalem visiting Mount of Olives- the place where Jesus Christ spent his last hours, and the place where He made his way into Jerusalem, riding the back of the donkey- a way that we will do too by Palm Sunday path to Garden of Gethsemane- the place where Jesus prayed in his last hours. We'll visit Caiaphas's House (chief priest in Jesus' time) Mount Zion - Upper Room (last supper), Jewish and Christian Quarters, Western Wall- the only remain from the Temple, and the Jewish holiest place. We'll continue visiting Temple Mount, St. Ann, Ecce Homo- believed to be the place where Pilate gave Christ out to the crowds to be judged, Via Dolorosa- the way of suffering and the old city bazaar. We will have a Messianic Jewish pastor interaction before heading to Bethlehem for an overnight stay. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Jerusalem-Taba-St. Catherine
After breakfast, check out from the hotel, we will pass by the oldest known city in the world- Jericho. After arriving to the Dead Sea we'll visit Qumran- the place where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found, and we'll Swim (or Float...) in the Dead Sea. We'll then make our way to Eilat. Proceed to the Taba border and cross to Egypt. Dinner and overnight at our hotel in St. Catherine.
Day 8 : St. Catherine- Cairo
After breakfast, you may join an early dawn excursion to Mount Sinai, where the Ten Commandments were given to Moses. It will be an ethereal feeling. Enjoy the breathtaking view of sunrise from the peak. Visit the Monastery then continue to Cairo passing by the Suez Canal and Moses Springs. On arrival at Cairo, check in to the hotel & relax. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Cairo
After breakfast, start at the Egyptian Museum housing the gold treasures of Tutankhamen, an exciting first encounter with the splendor of three millennia of Egyptian civilization. This is one of the richest and remarkable museums in the world. Finally, see a Wonder of the World, the Pyramids of Giza and the nearby Sphinx. Continue to the huge El Khalili bazaars to shop for souvenirs. Feel the time of Cleopatra as you take on a Nile River cruise with a folkloric show. Post tour return back to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Departure from Cairo
After breakfast, Drive to Old Cairo to visit the Church of the Holy Virgin Mary or the "Hanging Church" built in the 4th BC. Then to St. Sergius Coptic Church nearby. Visit to the interesting Pharaonic Village to see how the Egyptians lived during the olden times. Proceed to the airport for you flight back home.
|Amman, Jordan|| Al-Fanar Palace Hotel|
|Tiberias, Israel||Prima Too|
|Jerusalem, Israel||Bethlehem Hotel|
|Saint Catherine, Egypt||Morgenland Holly Village|
|Cairo, Egypt||Grand Pyramids Hotel |
| 02 hr:10:mit
| 7 hr:
No Addons included with this package
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID's (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold A S Tours & Travels for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from A S Tours & Travels
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.